Rapid Phonics Intervention Pack x3
- Book Quantity: 175
It’s never too early or too late to fill in the gaps in phonic knowledge. Rapid Phonics makes catch-up sessions quick, memorable and fun from Year 2 to Year 6. This unique programme includes snappy lessons, lively age-appropriate books, and fantastic interactive activities to build confidence and fluency.
As Rapid Phonics is designed as an intervention to fill the gaps for children in Year 2 to Year 6, the programme can work in conjunction with other phonics programmes you might use for initial phonics teaching prior to and up until the end of Year 1. For learners who don’t pass the Phonics Screening Check, Rapid is a great next step to continue their journey in learning to read.
This pack contains
- 3 copies of each of the 56 Rapid Phonics readers (total 168 readers)
- 2 x Rapid Phonics wallchart
- Rapid Phonics Flashcards
- Rapid Phonics Teaching Guide 1
- Rapid Phonics Teaching Guide 2
- Rapid Phonics Teaching Guide 3
- Rapid Phonics Programme Handbook
You may also be interested in